Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My "Barn Voyage" Image Book is complete

This assignment was by far my favorite assignment for this entire year. I loved my families barn and I loved applying all my ideas to the image. My completed book has 30 image alterations a title page and a table of contents. I printed my book at a wonderful Kinko's that's located between here and Clackamas Town Center. The supplies I used to bind my book and the paper I printed on were purchased from Paper Zone. I love Paper Zone!!! The woman who helped me pick out paper was a paper genius!!...So all in all, I had a pretty nice project making experience. My book is bound along the top by two large silver rings...I like the big rings because the pages have space to move and flip and i could hang my book on the wall if i wanted to.
The simplicity of the binding makes me laugh :)...i can hang the book off my finga's and flip the pages all the way around!

No comments:

Post a Comment