Monday, April 20, 2009

My Geoff McFetridge Postcards







I have here two Geoff McFetridge postcards....I cannot decide which postcard I like best because they are both pretty great ;)

I really enjoyed the postcard project.  It was fun to learn about a graphic designer and to become familiar with their style.  I was excited about making a postcard design that would resemble Geoff McFetridge's work and style.  I went crazy with sketches and ended up making five postcard designs and even wanted to make more.  I narrowed down my designs to the two pictured above so I could devote my focus to them and make improvements.  I had fun with every aspect of this project and look forward to future assignments.    

1 comment:

  1. good! good! thanks for the great post and process.

    ReplyDelete