Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Patterns...woo-hoo!

Check out the patterns I made out of letters! I posted the original patterns in black and white under colored versions of the patterns I created. I posted both versions because I think it is so interesting how the same patterns look so different with and without color.... I guess I also figured you would want to see both as well...just for fun!

...Enjoy!...They will trip you out...seriously!


This pattern is made of Y's in Aristocrat Font. I think the curly Y gives this pattern a more elegant feel than the others. I can see this pattern as a wallpaper in a Victorian style house.


This pattern is made of V's in Jokerman font. The way I combined the V's reminds me of a star or the center of a firework. I love that the pattern is busy and the black and white pattern looks bold.


This pattern is made out of K's in Lucida Calligraphy Italic font. This pattern is a tricky one because you can not see the K. This pattern reminds me of a lace design or a fancy pair of fishnet stockings.


This pattern is made out of Z's in Apple Chancery Font! This patterns design is simple and thoughtful. The different shapes created in the negative space give the pattern a softness. I think this pattern resembles knots or basket weaving.

Aren't they so cool! In some of the patterns it is hard to see the letter in them, huh?...trippy!

1 comment: