Monday, May 11, 2009

Art Buildings Redesign Assignment/Progress


Okay...so i have finally created all 3 of my flat designs and have their complimentary colors picked out...whoa!

Woo-woo! zebra print! I had to do a funky design... how crazy would it be if the art building was zebra strips!?... pretty WILD!
I could have chosen any colors to be the complimentary colors but i chose green because it is our school color and it is a positive and relaxing color! ;) 
Intricate pattern...i call it leafy swirl because the pattern is made of leaves and swirls...go figure ;)!!!
I think this pattern is calming and interesting.
This design was inspired by the colors in my room...i like the colors brown, green, and pink together...:) 
I call this Nature Design because i thin it is nature like...this is a fun colorful design that kind of reminds me of spumoni ice cream...yum!



No comments:

Post a Comment