Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Art Buildings Redesign Assignment....finished!

I have created my proposals for the Art Buildings Redesign assignment!


I have all three designs on the buildings in Photoshop and 3 awesome proposals. I incorporated 3 building shots, the flat design, and a description on my process and ideas on the proposals. My description on each proposal explains my thoughts, ideas, and conclusions on why my idea would be great on the Art Buildings….sounds interesting huh?!...yea!? Then check out my proposals!



(note: sorry that the sizes are different...I do not know why proposal 3 is smaller...I love it just as much as the other 2....just so you know)

This assignment all happened so fast…it was crazy! It is however very rewarding to see my finished projects and to hear compliments on my design ideas on our Art 120 Flickr group. It feels good to know that others think your creation is “Cool”! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment